The First Saudi Veterinary Medical Society Conference:
Prospects of Veterinary Medicine in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Challenges and Chances)
! Abstract Submission is Officially Open
:Submit your abstract through the following link
* Abstract Submission Deadline : August 22, 2022
* Abstract Notifications Sent Out : September 7, 2022
:For inquiries, please contact us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:+966 13 589 9393 Whatsapp: +966 13 589 9393
Rlues for submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for Poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The same person may submit up to 4 abstracts regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as the presenting author on up to 3 abstracts.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the yearly abstract/proceedings e-book.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Registration Deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to this Congress.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- All research presented must comply with international standards pertaining to animal welfare, ethics and data protection.
- Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information
Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
– Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Preferred Presentation type: e-Poster
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- Abstract text - limited to 250 words including acknowledgements. Please note: word count is affected when tables are included.
- Images – The maximum file size of each image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload images in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
Abstracts should clearly state:
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract.
- You will receive an acceptance letter via email after processing of submitted abstract by the scientific committee.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract submitters’ declaration
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, program, other promotions, etc.)
- As the Abstract Submitter, I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to SVMSC 2022.
- As the Abstract Submitter, I grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non- exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the Committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract